Responsible for maintaining and monitoring project plans to ensure project deadlines are met. Ensures project deliverables are progressing and escalate roadblocks/challenges to the Project Manager as appropriate. Helps determine best methods to perform project tracking and reporting tasks; review completed projects and makes recommendations for future process enhancements. Provide timely, helpful and thorough responses and resolutions to customer requests. Perform data entry/processing that pertains to PMO processes as required.
Works alongside Project Manager to arrange the logistics of a project. Works with team members to create a project timeline, set goals and determine what elements are needed to complete the project. They will then oversee all the moving parts of the project and Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned)
- Lead new clinic and clinic hour change projects
- Maintain Project Management platforms.
- Track project status, deliverables, budget and timeline.
- Work with project owners and team members to analyze project needs and develop project plans.
- Communicate with staff from different departments to gather the necessary information needed to streamline processes.
- Ensure that organizational applications are functioning as required, assist users in utilizing applications.
- Wrike user support
- Assist with process/workflow development
- Respond interdepartmentally to employees with project related questions (clinic opening dates / phone/ fax/ installation dates, etc.)
- Assist with building short term project/recurring project templates.
- Attend weekly Change Request Review meetings.
- Work with Quality Management team to triage change requests based on priority.
- Manage the project request system, gather information from requestors and move the requests through required channels as outlined in PM processes.
- Communicate change request requirements to business development staff as required.
- Communicate interdepartmentally and with external partners to get project related information.
- Utilize business intelligence programs to present project performance, constraints and timeline to necessary stakeholders.
- Gather, store and maintain project related documentation. Ensure that all project artifacts are indexed and available to project team members
- Utilize Excel, QuickBase and other tools to track project related data and assist project team members in using the tools to perform their roles.
Ability to participate as an effective and efficient team member.
Ability to interact with diverse group of employees/vendors in a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner.
Strong organizational and problem-solving/ able to manage priorities and workflow
Ability to adapt to and excel in a high paced environment
Must be a minimum of 18 years old
Bachelor’s degree preferred; 4 years of relevant experience
Must possess organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint
Experience with MS Project, Wrike, QuickBase, Power BI or Tableau a plus
Community Medical Services
Community Medical Services is a CARF–accredited substance use disorder treatment program
providing services in the form of outpatient medication-assisted treatment and private
one–on–one and group counseling, and Intensive Out-Patient therapy (IOP) to those seeking
help with their substance use disorders. Community Medical Services began providing Opioid
Treatment Program Services in Phoenix, Arizona in 1983. CMS is intent on meeting the
challenges presented by the growing opioid epidemic in cities where treatment is lacking. We
believe that access to treatment should not be hindered by lack of education, lack of
compassion, or by local hostilities. We have therefore made it our mission to work with
communities on providing educational assistance on the importance of effectively treating the
opioid epidemic and finding meaningful solutions to the consequences that are resultant from
substance use disorder.
Company Website: www.communitymedicalservices.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)